Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to another month!

WOW! August already! This whole year has just flown by for me! Especially these last couple months! I just hope we hear something about DH's orders soon. Gotta love the military sometimes!

On another note, got some feedback on some of the tests I did yesterday for work. Out of the first 7 I only passed 2 tests. HOWEVER, the first two codes had no test so really, I got 2 out of 5. *sigh* Oh well, it was the very beginning of the process and I think I know where I made my mistakes. Now to go back and re-take those tests! I just wish I knew for sure what I did wrong, you know? So that is the start of my morning today. I think I will just re-do those tests and then wait for feedback on the rest of the ones I did yesterday (got halfway through it last night when I had to call it quits because my brain was leaking out my ears lol) and then try to get some work in. I don't think I did much of anything work-wise yesterday, just mostly the training stuff.

Weird thing, I was up before the kids this morning! Shorty stayed at a friend's house last night so it was just Goblin, Boober and me. Goblin was up past midnight with me. Silly me was folding laundry that late because I was doing the training all afternoon and just let it pile up! He was really good about putting things away without me telling him to and even helped me move Boober's clothes so that I could go to bed! Though he was also really good about pointing out just how much taller than me he has gotten! I swear that kid has grown an inch in just the last week! It feels like it anyway! I now have to look UP to even see past his chin! OK, so not totally WAY up, but still, its just not right! Thankfully for my sanity, the other two aren't seeming to grow as fast so I have a few more years of not being the shortest one in the house!

On yet another note, Casper is driving me nuts! For about the last week he has been peeing on the hard word in the entryway. I know its him because I have caught him doing it a couple times. I have no idea why he has started this all of a sudden but its got to stop! I actually thought last night about taking him to Purrfect Pals ( a local cat shelter/sanctuary) because I just can't take that stress on top of the rest of it! The kids would be heartbroken and I think Sammy wouldn't do well without his brother, but I just don't know what to do with him. Its not like the boxes aren't getting cleaned, the boys do it everyday and we have two! I hope he stops it soon. I can't take it!

Well, off to redo my tests. I might even get some quilting in today! :) I started a rail fence last night for a friend. Hope to get it done soon. Her baby is already here! I will post pics when its done. I still need to get border fabric and the backing for it though. Maybe in a couple days I will do that, when I have the top mostly completed and know just how big I am going to make it. I'm not really following a pattern, per se, but I didn't the last time I made a rail fence and I think it turned out really well. :)

No comments: