Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1 Down, 2 to go!

Today was Goblin's school registration. We got there about 0915 and stood in a freaking line till almost 1000! Turns out we didn't even *need* to stand in the line since it was to pay for ASB, Yearbooks and sports. *doh* Once we got in the door and got his schedule, we just had to get his ID done (that took all of a minute!) and then get his locker assignment. Poor guy got overheated while we were in line! he was wearing his orange hoody and we were standing in the sun. its turning into a rather warm day too! Once he got his sweatshirt off and a looooong drink of water he perked right up. I hate when he gets that pale!

After we were done at the school we went to Costco. bought some stuff we needed there and got some lunch. it wasn't till after he got some food in his belly that his color really returned to normal though. It really kinda scared me.

Went to Lowe's after that to get a water cooler dispenser thing. I am so sick of fighting with the rented one! I am going to call them tomorrow to pick it up. After Lowe's went to deposit my paycheck and then the commissary.

now we are home and I am soooo sleepy! Shorty has his registration on the 23rd and I'm not sure when Boober's is because I'm not sure which school she is going to go to! If you read my blog regularly, you know she was accepted into the "Gifted and Talented" program this year. well, that might mean a different school than the one that Shorty and Goblin went to for 3rd grade. its a almost brand new school, I think this is going to be only the 3rd year its been open. hopefully I get a call back soon this afternoon. If not, I will call them back again and see for sure.

They have their back to school physicals on the 27th and 28th. Its been awhile since they have been to the doctor. they just don't get sick! So I thought it was time to get them physicals and that way they get the shots they need, if they need any! I don't think Goblin will need any, but pretty Shorty will need one and possibly Boober. I think Boober will need the varicella booster soon.

so that's it in a nutshell... this school year and PCS are going to be the death of my sanity!

No comments: