Thursday, August 2, 2007

Third time's the charm?

I certainly hope so! I redid the tests that I failed yesterday (on a 5 question test, its easy to do lmao) and this morning received the rest of my results. Out of the first 25 I did (though like 4 or so had no test, just review, but I think I mentioned that already lol), yesterday I had 3 that I needed to retake. This morning I have 1 of those original 3 and that's it. *sigh*

Good news is, since there was no work available in the other areas I usually do, I was trained early on the new method and there is plenty of work there to do! I also might be trained in another QA stage, but not sure how that will work with the move and all. I just hope I can get through this current training with my sanity intact!

What else... oh, I just got an email talking about a freakin countdown to THANKSGIVING! ACK! Its barely August people! Granted, they are trying to sell me dishes for that "perfect place setting" but come on! Give me a break! Then again, at least its not Christmas.... yet!

Off to get some work done!

No comments: