Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sharing a few pics

On our way home from FIL's the other day the kids and I stopped a the Mt St Helen's visitor's center. They have a nice little trail that winds through the area. I could not believe how many dragonflies were there! Goblin took most of the pics and the kids all loved seeing the dragonflies here, there and everywhere. we did come across a fuzzy orange thing squirming in the water, but not sure what it was. Any thoughts?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Goblin took some really neat pics! There was a stump with some mushrooms on it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I tried to get a good pic of the kids, but all I got was their backs and one with them to far away.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He also got this GREAT one of the mountain!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well, I think that is all outta me for now. I should be working but I'm just so cranky right now. *yawn* Oh well, I will get to it I am sure.

No comments: