Thursday, August 9, 2007

My house smells gooooooood!

Shorty decided to make meatloaf for dinner tonight. Boober helped him by collecting and adding the ingredients. I love that they can work together when they want to without much hassle. they also decided to make some blueberry muffins for dessert! YUM! I did something right! lol

Still struggling with insomnia these days. *sigh* I hate it! Started reading a book about the women who were forced to give their children up for adoption in the decades before Roe VS Wade and its just heart breaking what those women had to go through. I am so grateful that I wasn't forced to give my son away. though i am sure there were some family members who wished that I had. I can't imagine not knowing where my son is or if he is healthy or happy. He's just such a wonderful, caring child. Yeah, he is a grumpy teenager, but for the most part its been wonderful having him around. I still honestly believe that having him saved my life.

Well, off to make the mashed potatoes to go with the meatloaf. Then again, I might just say to heck with it and just do the Caesar salad that I have in there!

No comments: