Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stitchy, stitchy, stitchy!

It feels so good to be stitching again! :) Here is what I'm working on right now


Photobucket

Its a birth sampler/announcement thingie (I never know what to call them LMAO) for a good friend of mine. She is having a little boy in October. There is supposed to be a basketball next to the #2 Jersey and I am working on the football next to the #1 Jersey. Beside the pennant (which is where his name will go) is a little star that his birth stats will go. Above the pennant will be a little square with a baseball, hat and glove and another with a soccer ball and cleats. Its going to be so adorable!

Other things on the crafty agenda this week will be wallets (those handy little ones I posted before) made out of leftover material from a set of coveralls I made a purse with for a good friend. The coveralls were in really great shape, except for one butt pocket that looked like it had been mended a few times! The inside of the purse was a utility shirt. I kept the name tapes on both of them and all the pockets are still usable! It really came out cute! I just remembered I took pics before I sent it! (I blacked out the name though)

Photobucket

The inside"
Photobucket

Well, I think that's about all outta me this evening... I will get more pics posted once I finish a few more things. Oh, and before I forget, I plan to make a few more bibs this week as well. I also need to get a quilt made and sent to my mom. Unfortunately it won't make it in time for her birthday which is the end of the month, but there's always Christmas to shoot for! hehehe

No comments: