Wednesday, May 28, 2008

An interesting day...

OK, so maybe it wont be as interesting to anyone else other than me, but I think its been one helluva day! My driver's license expires this weekend and silly me waited till the last minute to do it. Well, turns out that I need to take in proof social security number, proof of residency, birth certificate AND proof of my name change. I haven't seen my marriage certificate since I lived in NY! Silly me thought it would be romantic to hang it in a frame. We had it hanging on the wall when we first got to WA but I don't remember seeing it and when we moved from the townhouse we were at in Arlington to the house in Marysville it got shoved in a random box. So I had to spend almost $50 which we really don't have extra right now to get it and its still gonna take 2-3 business days. *sigh* So DH will probably have to take a day off next week to take my dumb ass down to the DMV to get it taken care of. Oh well... at least its ordered and I won't be without it for very long. My own damn fault for waiting so long.

Then I am sitting here putzing around online and see this out of the corner of my eye:
Photobucket

A Luna Moth! Isn't it gorgeous? Seeing one to begin with is rare, but during the day is even more so! It sure brightened my day though. :) Sorry the pic is so blurry, it was taken with my cell phone and the windows are in need of a wash pretty badly *giggle*

So that's been my interesting day thus far. I wanna go bad to bed and take a nap!

No comments: